Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!!










We woke up to the snow storm that finally hit St. George! My mom's house in Henderson, NV had about 8-10 inches, and we were hoping for a white-out here. I know, who would hope for that, but we hardly ever get to see snow, so it was exciting!! Sad to say, we only saw a couple inches here.
Saylor was out in the backyard by 8:00 a.m. to get to work on her snowman. It took me a good 20 minutes to get Jaxon and Makenzie ready to go out and join her, and they lasted about 5 to 10 minutes tops! Which was probably a good thing, because I wasn't equiped with gloves for them...I put socks on their hands which didn't even last 30 seconds.
All in all, we are enjoying the change in the weather, and hoping for a white Christmas!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

there is lots of snow at my house! our puppy HATES the snow :)