Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saylor turns 7!

Saylor is 7! I am getting OLD! Ha. She is so much fun right now (not that she wasn't before, but you know what I mean). She is in love with ROXY,which she can thank her mother, grandmother, and Shona for....we started her young. She is quite the little artist. She's CRAFTY! She is great at drawing, loves making things out of stuff from around the house. Just recently she took an old cardboard box and turned it into a dressing room, weaved tulle around the edges of it all on her own, I was pretty impressed. She loves listening to music, and singing. For her birthday we got her an Ipod Shuffle and loaded it with tons of songs. It was a hit!

Saylor opted for a luau style birthday party. My friend Carissa made this FABULOUS cake. Look at that thing.....it weighed like, ten pounds! I didn't want to cut into that masterpiece! We all had lots of fun swimming at the Washington Community Center Indoor pool.






















0 comments: