Monday, October 20, 2008

Action Jaxon



We have so much fun with this little guy. He is full of CONSTANT energy, and loves to work his mind. He will draw on his Magna Doodle for hours, we take it everywhere we go, he loves to color! Jaxon loves to see how things work, he does have engineering in his blood. He is still little, but though his height might be small, he is a TANK! We call him our garbage disposal!


Jaxon is our screamer!! He wants everything HIS way, or else we hear an ear piercing noise! One of the many reasons we dont do normal everyday things like, take the kids to the grocery store!!! Josh says he will NEVER make me go anywhere with the both of them, cause sometimes I end up leaving in tears! I have a feeling we may be entering into the "terrible twos," and I can say now, I will probably be one stressed out Mama! So, in advance, I apologize if my kids scream at the top of their lungs at the same time while in line somewhere or something...I don't need dirty looks ;-)

0 comments: