Sunday, October 26, 2008

My personal, favorite story of the year so far...

I have been meaning to post this, so you can all have a good laugh.
To start off, a couple months ago, the text message alert on my cell phone was a cat call whistle ( I meant to be funny when i downloaded it).Ok so, I had my annual ob/gyn appointment one day... I got prepared for my 'exam,' (sorry to get a little graphic here,) the doctor was at the point of the "manual part," ya know, and I get a text message >sounds of whistling<... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! He looked at me said, " what was that?" I then had to explain that it was my phone, and not me whistling...From there, an entire staff at that office was histarically laughing! He came back with my papers and said to me, "I think the most concern is your ovaries are making noises." Then he told me I needed to enter that story into a magazine.So, anyone that goes to Pride OB/GYN, and sees Dr. Ken Jones, ask him about the girl whose ovaries whistled at him during a pelvic exam.

1 comments:

Tessalulale said...

Ohhh gonna pee my pants! Very funny!!! Now I wonder who txt you. I bet they knew where you were! lol j.k