Monday, October 20, 2008

ALOT of updates since posting last!

So, we have been back in Utah for almost a few months now, and since our monitor broke, we replaced it, but then needed a wireless modem, hence the reason for me only being able to access internet from my phone. A few things have gone on since August, so here you have it.

I broke my ankle (yes, for the 3rd time now), and I refuse to disclose how ;-). Anyhow, about a week into my "wicked witch" cast being on, the tightness never loosened up on me, and was cutting off circulation, so the doctor but a wedge in my cast...didn't work. It was removed, and I got a boot, which made things worse. So, I am walking most of the time without anything, in a lot of pain, and not able to exercise much until another doctor I am going to says it is ok.



A week after I broke my ankle, Josh got in a very scary accident on the freeway. He was sandwiched between two vehicles, and rushed to the ER by ambulance. He had some bruising on his brain, slight memory loss, and double whiplash, but he is doing alot better. He has rehab two to three times per week, and yes, we have hired a great attorney.

I am so thankful that Josh was not injured more. He had some dangerous work equipment in the bed of his truck, one of them being a 3 foot long pin (that gets staked into the ground), that went through his back window and landed at his feet. Not only that, but he was on a two-lane freeway, and his truck spun into both lanes. If only a couple of the circumstances had not been so lucky, he probably wouldn't be here, or would have been critically injured at the very least. It has made our relationship even stronger, Heavenly Father must have known that his family really needed him! We feel very blessed that he is here and doing great.






1 comments:

Tessalulale said...

Oh my goodness Nicki! What a crazy couple of weeks you have had. I hope your ankle wasn't due to falling off a step! hehe I bet that makes it harder to keep up with all your chillins!