Monday, October 20, 2008

She's Crafty!


Miss Fabulous had her mind SET on her Halloween costume of a pirate chick, until one day while at Costco we were browsing and found dalmation costumes for toddlers...as soon as that moment happened, she had a plan: We buy these costumes for the twins, and she gets to be one of her favorite Disney characters, Cruella Deville. I thought it was a fantastic idea, until I started looking for costumes. None, except in adult sizes...nothing on the internet...here I am, stuck.... I started looking at the McCalls website to see if I could make it for her, and so the story goes...the project has begun! I am hoping for some kind of award here ... This better turn out to be a smashing costume!! And just to add, making costumes is way more expensive than buying one! To date, I have spend over $60, and still am out red gloves and red heels...sheez! Like I said, I better get an award for this (my mom is doing the sewing, so she will get the credit)! The final product will be displayed on Halloween...dun, dun, dunnnnn.

0 comments: