Thursday, September 17, 2009

a funny, dinner-time story


Conversation between Josh and I at the dinner table


Nicki: "I am going to pack my running shoes for Disneyland."

Josh: "yeah, that's a good idea, that's what I am taking too."

Nicki: "No, so I can use the gym at the hotel."

Josh: "You mean, you are gonna wake up, with smeared churro on your cheek, lick it off, and go work out?"

Nicki: "HEY!!! I can do it at night, maybe on the days we aren't actually at the Disneyland Park."

Josh: "We would have to dangle a Churro in front of the treadmill."


Pretty funny, mean, but so true. Like I would really work out after walking miles and miles around Disneyland.....

2 comments:

Tessalulale said...

hahahaaaa!

Shasta said...

its the thought that counts, right?!

Have a churro for me!!!