Wednesday, September 2, 2009

JUNE- a Birthday Surprise











I came to Vegas for a very special birthday surprise, for a very special friend. Candace had major birthday plans and kept asking me to come down for the celebration, and I had to make up excuse after excuse why I couldn't be there. Little did she know, 2 other friends and myself had a super secret surprise for her. Blair, our friend, is a DJ on Mix 94.1 in Vegas and happened to have a local hook-up for Love, and a backstage tour after the show. So, we all pitched in and made it happen. Candace had NO CLUE I was coming down, and we blindfolded her until we got to the ticket counter. It was joyous.
The banana picture: This is the ONLY picture they let us take backstage.




3 comments:

Chelsea said...

that looks like so much fun!

Tessalulale said...

Awe your such a good friend! I'm super jealous. How was the show?!

Nicki and Josh Wagner said...

Ridulous fun. Been twice now, and it's the only show I am crazy about. But I am a little bias ;-)